Quality is a culture at Hitech which is ingrained in all spheres of the Company’s activities. Since, Hitech believes in developing, producing and selling innovative products and services that help improve lives; utmost importance is ascribed to quality at every step.
The Hitech brand has gained a world-wide reputation for quality and reliability, a reputation that is maintained through on-going investments and sustained efforts in research and new product development.
This constant quest for quality has been amply rewarded by the ISO 9001 certification by UKAS, UK for all of its products and the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme – WRAS & Lloyds Certificate of Quality for Unsaturated Polyester Resins.
Hitech has also formulated a 5 pronged quality management plan to meet the changing needs and products requirements of its customers, through –
- Constant interaction with customers
- Continuing research and development
- Development of environment friendly products
- Adapting and implanting new technologies
- Value addition in customer service
- Human resources development through continuous training, up-gradation of skills and empowerment
Encouraged by these recognitions and prestigious quality accreditations for its products, Hitech Industries moves ahead with its goals set higher and strides paced swifter.